AEROBICS GYMNASTICS is a competitive sport originating from traditional aerobics in which complex, high-intensity movement patterns and elements of varying difficulty are performed to music. In addition to aerobics, it combines elements of acrobatics gymnatics , rhythmic gymnastic and oftentimes artistic gymnastics along with music, dance and choreography.
Aerobic Gymnastics (AER):
- Develops agility, co-ordination and self confidence
- Builds strength and flexibility, preparing the body for life's challenges
- Is modern, fast paced and intense
- Is exciting, creative and exhilarating to watch
- Combines dynamic, continuous sequences of high and low impact steps
- Give your child the right start in life. Let them experience Aerobic gymnastics and watch their self–confidence and creative talents come to life
At NSDC We offer Classes for beginners through to International levels for all ages and abilities. All classes use the Aerobics National Levels program or the International FIG program.